Sending link on
Didn’t receive the Download Link?
Scan the QR Code and Download the WinZO App on your phone. Get Rs. 550 sign-up bonus and play 100+ games
How to Play Court Piece Game
Looking for a card game to play and unable to decide which can be the right one? Try playing the Court Piece game! The challenges can be easy or hard as we choose to play.
Court Piece is an exciting card game that anyone who wants to have fun can play. In this article, we will learn everything about the Court piece game and how to play Court Piece. So, let's read more and see how to ace this game like a pro!
What is a Court Piece game?
The Court Piece game is played by four people sitting at opposite ends of a table with a set of standard 52 cards. In this card game, the goal is to win as many tricks as possible and have the highest trump card.
Four people can play the game, two on either side of the table. The players have a specific time allotted and fixed before they begin the game. The one who collects more points before the timer ends is the game's winner.
How to Play Court Piece game steps?
- First, the game can be played by four people, two on either side of the table, in which each player's goal is to gain the maximum number of courts compared to another team until the game finishes.
- A time will be allotted and fixed by the players before starting the game. The goal is to collect maximum court tricks before the predetermined time.
- Regarding ranking cards, they go in a specific order from high to low, like Ace, King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7… and so on.
- There will be a dealer who will distribute cards to every player. Each player must have 13 cards in hand.
- If one of the players wins the round and doesn't get to end it by scoring, they are given a chance to be the new dealer.
- The dealer shuffles the card to the player's left in the game. Each player has to deal with 5 cards face down that are not in a row. The player who cuts goes first can call out 'Trump card'.
- If one team breaks the rules, such as acting deceitfully or not playing well, the other team gets the point.
FAQs on How to Play Court Piece
In Court Piece, players must get the most points to win.
Court piece is won by the team that wins seven or more tricks during the hand.
The top card in the court piece is an ace. In other words, the player who draws the Ace of any suit wins the coat-piece trick. Additionally, the trick is certain to win if the Ace of trumps is played.